Andrea Stunz is a Christ-follower from the age of seven, a wife of a miraculous 34 years, a grateful mom to three amazing adult children, a genuinely blessed mother-in-law to three, and a ridiculously proud grandmother to seven. Having lived in Brazil, Asia, and the UK, along with multiple addresses in the United States, Andrea is a well-traveled Texan who finds joy in her family, grace in her friendships, and confounding beauty in survival stories. She seeks purpose in every sunrise, wonder in her travels, and banks on the immeasurable hope in Colossians 1:17. She is a counter-phobic Enneagram 6w5, an empath, and a nurturer. She serves others as a relational growth coach, and as a freelance editor and writer. Having lived in Kansas for two years, Andrea recently moved back to the Texas Gulf Coast with her husband and their golden doodle, Bonnie.
Some of my favorites (along with what’s listed above):
- Silent dishwashers
- Springtime blooms
- My extensive mug collection – it’s a problem
- Being warm in the cold of winter
- Greetings from my grandkids
- Being near water – lakes, oceans, ponds, and swimming pools, etc., but a bathtub also works
- “Paint” by Sticker books
Random things about me:
- I change my hair style and color often.
- As a child, I climbed through window burglar bars in Brazil to let our neighbors in their homes.
- I rarely delete emails. Hey, it has paid off more than once!
- I got braces on my 55th birthday. Worth it!!
- I’m a newly-minted Anglican.
- I’m a quote keeper, or should I say hoarder. One of my favorites: “If your horse dies, get off.”
Strengths and gifts:
Seriously, thank you for joining me! I’m truly honored to share this life with you.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25