Simply me, saving a spot for you, paying it forward.
My life experiences and education in trauma and transition allow me to relate to your life events with empathy and grace.
A coach is not a licensed therapist. If you are in an intense season of pain, I strongly advise you to seek professional help.
As your coach, I am a compassionate “me too” voice; an experienced, trustworthy, and encouraging companion along the way.
My desire is to support:
- Engaged couples who choose to focus on mutual satisfaction and lifelong growth in their marriage.
- Married couples seeking tools for renewal and/or restoration in their marriage.
- Women who seek a compassionate companion for their ongoing healing journey.
- Women seeking trustworthy and encouraging accountability during seasons of physical relocation or relational growth
- Businesses seeking to use the Enneagram personality tool to develop and grow exciting communication skills among their team. *This support is for businesses, churches, or ministries.
Having experienced significant healing and growth from a lifetime of geographical moves and relational transitions, developmental trauma, childhood sexual abuse, repressive coping mechanisms, and marriage betrayal, I relate to my clients with empathy and understanding through their life events and desire for growth in relationship with themselves and others.
My deep longing is to walk alongside my clients beginning right where they are and moving toward the growth or healing they are seeking.
- Christ Follower
- SYMBIS Certified Facilitator
- Enneagram Certified Coach (I’m a 6w5)
- Trauma Informed
- Relocation Experienced
- Identity Inspired
I offer a FREE, 30-minute consultation for new clients. (We’ll discuss payment options during this session should you grant me the honor of walking with you.)
If you prefer a group setting, I also host FREE Table Groups online. These small groups (6-10 women) are topic-specific, pre-scheduled, and require registration. Some TG topics might include (but are not limited to):
- Book Study Gatherings
- Enneagram Discussions
- Self-Care Motivation
- Finding Yourself
- Tools for Healing
- Navigating Betrayal Trauma
- Walking Together – Literally & Figuratively
- Open Q&A Conversations
- … and more
Subscribe to my email to ensure you receive info about upcoming Table Groups.
Contact me today! Let’s walk along the path together.